Volume 24 Nº 1
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original and has not been published previously, nor is under consideration elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Submission Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The main file of the manuscript should not contain any author identification to ensure a blind revision.
- The contribution of each author is described on the title page
- The indication of potential reviewers for your manuscript was performed.
- Authors have read and agreed with the publication ethics and malconduct practice of the journal.
- The figures and illustrations are embedded in the text, and also provided in separate files (JPG or TIFF format) with the requested resolution.
- A separate title page was privided.
- The manuscript text is double-spaced with 12-point Arial font; it employs italics, rather than underlining; tables are placed in the text body at appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Auhtors have signed and uploaded the Copiright notice.
Clinical or Laboratorial Research ManuscriptThis section accepts clinical and laboratorial reserach manuscripts related to dentistry
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AND RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
All manuscript's copyright ownership of the article "____________________________________________________________________" is transferred from the author(s) to the BRAZILIAN DENTAL SCIENCE, in the event the work is published. The manuscript has not been published elsewhere and that it has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere.
We hereby attest the study is original and does not present manipulated data, fraud or plagiarism. We made significant scientific contribution to the study and we are aware of the presented data and in agreement with the final version of the manuscript. We assume complete responsibility for the ethical aspects of the study.
This text must be printed and signed by all authors. The scanned version should be submitted as supplemental file during the submission process.